Commercial Building, Construction - Commercial
£180 to £220 Per Day
Site Manager– Oxfordshire - Freelance
Are a professional Site Manager who can deliver construction projects on time?
Do you take pride in your work?
Are you able to start a contract in 2 weeks?
If so this could be an exciting new opportunity for you...
- Leading regional main contractor with a busy and growing office covering the Thames Valley and Oxfordshire region.
- The company have had a very busy start to 2021 and have a number of projects due to start in the next few months.
- Interesting range of projects including fit out, refurbishment and new build, Hotels, Residential. Commercial.
- They have the benefit of working with long term clients due to the quality of work and professional of the company.
- The company have been awarded a project from a key client and require an experienced Site Manager to join the site delivery team.
- Your first project will be a Hotel fit out involving the interior fit out of a new hotel development.
- Directing the Site team and subcontractors.
- Liaising with the client and consultants involved in the project.
- Answering technical queries.
- Ensuring deadlines are achieved.
- The role will be based on site near Oxford.
- Maintain Health and Safety at all times.
- Complete site paperwork and keep information up to date.
- Project starts late April and completes in September, there will be potentially further works in the area for a successful Manager.
- You must have successfully delivered fast track and high quality refurbishment and fit out projects.
- Have excellent communication skills and have a proven history of developing long term client relations
- Have run projects from start to finish and involved in all aspects of the build.
- Worked for a reputable main contractor.
- Good with relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Have relevant certificates, CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid.
- Be professional and work to resolve any problems efficiently.