Civil Engineering, Roads and Highways
£350 to £400 Per Day
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Highways / Major programme
Kennet Solutions have secured a freelance opportunity for a major sub-contractor who are involved in a new civil-engineering programme based in Oxford.
- Leading civil-engineering contractor working on highways and Civils projects across the UK including the smart motorways programme
- The company currently have a wide range of aprojects cross England including works on the major smart motoroways programmes.
- Schemes are all civil-engineering related including major drainage packages
- Immediate requirement for a Senior QS ideally
- Contract period could be up to 12-months in length.
- Surveyor will need to have strong experience with NEC, experience of pricing from 1st principles will be important
- Highways/capital works experience would be essential and previous drainage experience would be advantageous
- Understanding self-delivery will be important – in particular managing plant, labour and material
- Senior QS will be working with a strong and experienced operational team including Project Managers, Engineers and site agents
- Strong order book with future highways projects and a prospect to stay freelancing