Senior Quantity Surveyor / Dartford / Healthcare / Permanent
Kennet Solutions are actively looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor for a major capital works project on a hospital Trust in Dartford. Our client is one of the UK’s largest and highly recognised main contractors.
The role will involve managing different packages including refurbishment of hospital wards, roofing, M&E installations, extensions to Car-parking etc. Our client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience of managing their own projects from inception through to final accounts. More specifics around the role are listed below.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- Perform risk, value management and cost controlI
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- Budget and project programme management
- Maintain cost and procurement records ready for audit at all times
- Assess and select supply chain and negotiation of best value
- analyse costings for tenders
- allocate work to subcontractors
- Provide month end reporting to contract SMT including CVR, cash and risk
- Monthly forecasting and budget management reporting to OCC
This is a fantastic opportunity with one of the UK's largest and highly recognised main contractors