Quantity Surveyor – Property Services – East Anglia
Do you want to work for a busy regional contractor?
Are you ambitious and keen to progress to Managing Surveying as a next move in your career?
Do you want to work on long term regional contracts?
If so, this could be an exciting new opportunity for you…
- Main contractor with very busy Property Services division.
- The company have had a very busy start to 2021 and have a number of new projects due to start in the next few months.
- Projects are refurbishment and maintenance of residential properties.
- They are looking to grow their regional office in East Anglia and this role is a key addition for the business and you will be an integral part of their future success.
- Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be given the opportunity to run multiple projects.
- You will be given the autonomy to run all commercial aspects of the projects.
- Project locations will from Cambridge to Norwich.
- Work with operational teams to ensure successfully delivery of the schemes.
- If successful due to planned growth there will be an excellent opportunity for progression
- You must have experience with all commercial aspects of residential refurbishment schemes.
- Be ambitious and able to work on your own initiative while working closely with the team.
- Have run projects from start to finish and involved in all aspects of the build.
- Worked for a reputable contractor.
- Liaise with pre con and design teams.
- Excellent negotiation abilities.
- Have excellent communication skills and have a proven history of developing professional client relations.
- Be able to successfully deliver multiple projects.
- Able to take the lead on a project and deliver it from start to finish.
- Keen and ambitious to progress your career.
- The company are offering an attractive salary and package for the right candidate and are keen to attract candidates that are looking for progression.