The role will be required to lead, develop and support the Commercial team, provide accurate costs, forecasts and reporting on project spend, and to assist the commercial team with the collation, reconciliation and reporting of project data and provide cost and budget advice and ideally have knowledge of NEC Contracts & sub-contract administration.
- Management of Commercial Admin, Asst QS’s & QS’s
- Measure & Re-measure of Sub Contractor applications
- Sub-contractor administration
- Effective cost capture and reporting.
- Collation, verification, administration and weekly payments.
- Administration of staff timesheets
- Review Payment / Invoice Queries
- Ensure compliance of process and procedures.
- Liaising with Delivery Team and internal and external Supply
- Assisting in preparing for audits.
- Effective cost management and management of accruals.