Kennet Solutions / Utilities / Permanent / Berkshire
Kennet Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor. The successful candidate will be working for one of the UK’s major utilities provider’s and will be working in the repair and maintenance division of the company. To be considered for the role you must have a minimum 3-years of post-grad experience from a Civils or Infrastructure background.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the estimating team to prepare tender submissions including taking quantities, preparing subcontractor and supplier enquiries, assessing and processing subcontractor payment applications etc.
This role of the Quantity Surveyor will involve:
- Being responsible for all commercial aspects related to multi-million-pound projectPreparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Advising on procurement strategy;Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;Allocating work to subcontractors