Kennet Solutions are urgently looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 3-years of experience. Our client is one of the fastest growing Highways / Civils contractors in the UK. They are specialists within major civils projects including: Earthworks, Drainage, Traffic Management, General Civils, Structures, New road construction etc
They have been successful with a number of new major contracts including a multi-million-pound framework. The successful candidate will be commercially responsible for Civil Engineering projects using mainly NEC3 Option C, A and B.
See details for other key duties and responsibilities
- Analyzing won tenders prior to going to going to site.
- Preparation of subcontract enquiries / quotation comparisons and subcontract orders.
- Assessing subcontractor applications, managing change, updating liability logs and processing payment.
- Production of applications for payments
- Change Control Management - Producing detailed EWN/NCEs and CEs together with the updated programs in line with NEC.
- Cash flow management and tracking of payments from clients.
- Production of monthly cost and value reports.
- Updating the Causeway Project Management systems with information such as expected payments, certificates and payment dates.
- Submitting quotations for mainly ground works, section 278 works using the Causeway Estimating form first principles.
If you are interested then please call 01189 874 557 or email an updated CV to email@example.com