Are you available for a long term freelance role?
Have you worked for a reputable sub contractor?
If so this could be an exciting new opportunity for you….
- Leading sub contractor who work with some of the best main contractors in the UK
- The company have a fantastic pipeline of works into 2021 and a plan for impressive growth in the next 3 years from their regional office in Huddersfield.
- They undertake a range of fit out and refurbishment packages in a range of busy sectors including Education, Residential, Healthcare and Commercial.
- The team has been very successful and recently been awarded a long term project based in Wakefield, they need an experienced and dynamic Quantity Surveyor to manage all commercial aspects of the project for them.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be expected to provide Commercial expertise.
- You will be responsible for managing all contracts and documentation required by the main contractor.
- Ensure the systems and processes are adhered to at all times.
- You will have full commercial ownership of the project and work closely with the operational teams to ensure successful delivery of the project
- The ideal applicant will have experience on a range fit out packages.
- Stable career with a reputable sub contractor.
- Proven ability to manage a project from pre construction to completion.
- Organised with an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- On offer is an attractive daily rate on a long term contract and the genuine possibility of a permanent position for the right person as the business is growing and need to add a Quantity Surveyor to their team this year.
For more information call Steve or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.