Quantity Surveyor – West London – Renewable Energy
Do you want to work for a busy and growing regional contractor?
Do you want to work in a fast growing new sector of work within the property sector?
Can you deliver an £8m refurbishment scheme?
If so, this could be an exciting new opportunity for you….
- National construction company who are growing their London region
- Projects are residential refurbishment, maintenance and renewable energy improvements.
- From their office in West London, they work throughout London and the home counties
- This role is a key addition for the business and you will be an integral part of their future success.
- Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be given the opportunity to run multiple projects consecutively.
- Installing and developing green energy initiatives.
- You will be managing all Commercial aspects of the project.
- Delivering a new scheme valued at £8m per annum.
- Managing sub contract accounts and supply chain.
- Work closely with clients to report on financial progress.
- Ensure reporting systems are maintained at all times.
- Work closely with the Operational and pre Construction team
- You must have experience with all commercial aspects of a project.
- Be ambitious and able to work on your own initiative while working closely with the team.
- Worked for a reputable contractor.
- Previously delivered contracts at £5m+ pa
- Liaise with Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private clients
- Excellent negotiation abilities.
- Have property services refurbishment and maintenance experience.
- Good contractual knowledge (NEC preferrable)
- Have excellent communication skills and have a proven history of developing long term client relations.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver multiple projects.
- Keen and ambitious to progress your career.
- The company are offering an attractive salary and package for the right candidate and are keen to attract candidates that are looking for progression.