Quantity Surveyor / North London / Planned Maintenance / Main Contractor
Kennet Solutions are currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a well-respected, main contractor that specialises in new build, planned & responsive maintenance and refurbishments for social housing landlords, government and educational departments across London.
Based in North London, you would be taking a key position in their London contracts division working on a number of planned and responsive maintenance contracts for the Government and various Private Clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include,
- Previous maintenance, minor works and project works utilizing schedules of rates.
- Budgeting and estimating from first principles.
- Proven ability to minimize cost, and to maximize value and cash flow.
- A working knowledge of standard forms of contracts.
- Supplier and subcontractor engagement
- Cost reporting and final accounting.
- Dynamic approach to working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
If you are interested in hearing more then please call us or e-mail an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.