Quantity Surveyor – Midlands
Do you want to work for a busy and growing contractor?
Are you ambitious and keen to progress your career?
Can you successfully deliver major construction projects?
If so this could be an exciting new opportunity for you….
- Leading contractor who work throughout the UK.
- The company have had a very busy start to 2021 and have 4 new projects due to start in the next few months.
- Interesting range of projects including Schools, Universities, Industrial, Commercial.
- They have the benefit of working with long term clients due to the quality of work and professionalism of the company.
- This role is a key addition for the business and you will be an integral part of their future success.
- Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be given the opportunity to run one of the new projects.
- The projects could be a new school (£30m) Student Accommodation (£20m)
- The role will based in the office, home and regular travel to site in a safe working environment.
- You must have experience with all commercial aspects of a project.
- Be ambitious and able to work on your own initiative while working closely with the team.
- Have run projects from start to finish and involved in all aspects of the build.
- Worked for a reputable contractor.
- Liaise with pre con and design teams.
- Excellent negotiation abilities.
- Have excellent communication skills and have a proven history of developing long term client relations.
- Able to take the lead on a project and deliver it from start to finish.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver £20m+ projects.
- Keen and ambitious to progress your career.
The company are offering an attractive salary and package for the right candidate and are keen to attract candidates that are looking for progression.