Quantity Surveyor – Hampshire/Thames Valley
Are you tired of a long commute to work?
Do you want the autonomy to run your own projects?
Are you an ambitious Quantity Surveyor keen to progress with a busy company?
If so this could be an exciting new opportunity for you….
- Leading regional main contractor with a busy and growing office covering the Thames Valley and Hampshire regions.
- The company have had a very busy start to 2021 and have a number of projects due to start in the next few months.
- Interesting variety of projects including new build, fit out, refurbishment and new build, Schools, Residential, Hospitals and Commercial.
- They have the benefit of working with long term clients due to the quality of work and professionalism of the company.
- This role is a key addition for the business and you will be an integral part of their success.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be given the opportunity to run 1-3 projects new projects depending on size and complexity.
- The projects could be a new build school, listed building refurbishment or a hospital refurbishment.
- The role will based in the office, home and regular travel to site in a safe working environment.
- Project values range from £1m - £8m
- You must have successfully delivered new build, refurbishment and fit out projects
- Be ambitious and able to work on your own initiative while working closely with the team.
- Have run projects from start to finish and involved in all aspects of the build.
- Worked for a reputable main contractor.
- Have excellent communication skills and have a proven history of developing long term client relations
- Able to take the lead on a project and deliver it from start to finish.
The company are offering an attractive salary and package for the right candidate and are keen to attract candidates that are looking for progression.
If you are interested in a new opportunity then please contact us now for a confidential conversation.