Kennet Solutions are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 3-years’ experience. Our client are a highly recognised national civil engineering contractor. The company operate across a number of sectors including heavy civils, highways, utilities and drainage.
They are currently going through a period of growth and are looking to grow their commercial team. The company have been awarded a long-term highways framework and are looking to add to their team.
Duties provided below
- Control of costs against the original estimates and budgets.
- Identification and processing early warning and compensation events.
- Assessment of Subcontractor liabilities.
- Review and processing of subcontractor applications for payment.
- Maintaining of accurate cost and value records to present to management and to support applications to the client.
- An understanding of the contract with the Client and its application.
- Ability to conduct effective negotiations with both the Client and Subcontractors.
If you are interested in hearing more then please call us on 0118 466 0920 or e-mail an updated CV.