Quantity Surveyor / Highways & Infrastructure / Permanent
Kennet Solutions are actively seeking a Quantity Surveyor with Highways/streetworks experience. Our client are one of the UK's leading privately-owned highways and civil Engineering contractors. They deliver vital services within the transportation and the Build Environment. They specialize within a number of sectors including heavy civils, Highways are are involved in a variety of interesting projects within earthworks, civils and structures (bridges, tunnelling, station enhancements), highways s278 projects etc
See below for Key Duties:
- Putting together the applications
- Conducting measurements on sites using (method of measurements)
- Producing take-offs from time to time
- Cost reporting
- Managing the clients requirements including any change
- Putting together CVR's will be vital and these will reported to Senior management once a month
Strong contractual knowledge will be needed in particular NEC option A and option C
Our client is offering excellent career progression and a market leading salary package and benefits to match.
Please call Amrit if you feel you are interested or e-mail an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.