Working for one of the largest residential developers in the country, the project will be phased over the next 4 years with the next phase consisting of another 500 units with the total development consisting of 1800 units.
The successful candidate must have had experience running multiple packages valued up to £10 million as well as experience working for either a developer or main contractor.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Procurement, pricing schedules, tender documents, tender enquiries, tender analysis and tender recommendations, attending mid/post-tender and pre-award meetings.
- Preparing contracts and ensuring that they are internally authorised and executed by the contractors within the set deadlines according to lead in times and the construction programme.
- Placing minor works and purchase orders.
- Managing trade contractors accounts, monthly valuations, assessing and agreeing costs of variation works, monitoring contra charges, issuing payment notices, processing interim payments.
- Agreeing final accounts.
- Pricing design variations and site instructions, value engineering.
- Submitting quotations to purchasers for proposed/requested changes to plots.
- Internal cost reporting, monitoring budget, forecasting final accounts, risks and opportunities.
- Attending monthly account review meetings with contractors, resolving commercial issues.
- Liaising with the construction, technical, sales, customer service and accounts teams.
- Abiding with internal monitoring, reporting and administrative systems/procedures.
If you are interested or want to hear more then please call Jack on 0118 987 4557.