Project Manager– Hotel Refurbishment - Oxfordshire
Are a professional Project Manager who can deliver construction projects on time?
Do you want the autonomy to run your own project?
Have you a track record of delivering technical Construction projects ?
If so this could be an exciting new opportunity for you….
- Leading regional main contractor with a busy and growing office covering the South East region.
- The company have had a very busy start to 2021 and have a number of projects due to start in the next few months.
- Interesting range of projects including fit out, refurbishment and new build, Schools, Residential. Commercial.
- They have the benefit of working with long term clients due to the quality of work and professional of the company.
- The company have been awarded a project from a key client and require an experienced Project Manager to lead the site delivery team.
- Your first project will be a Hotel fit out involving the high quality refurbishment of a listed building.
- Directing the Site team and subcontractors.
- Liaising with the client and consultants involved in the project.
- The role will be based on site with occasional meetings in Head office (Reading)
- You must have successfully delivered fast track and high quality refurbishment and fit out projects
- Have excellent communication skills and have a proven history of developing long term client relations
- Have run projects from start to finish and involved in all aspects of the build.
- Worked for a reputable main contractor.
- Good with relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Excellent contractual knowledge, ideally JCT.
- Be professional and work to resolve any problems efficiently.
This role is initially offered on a contract basis with a competitive rate, with further projects in the vicinity it is anticipated the successful Project Manager will be offered further works.
Please contact Kennet Solutions for a confidential discussion about this role at email@example.com.