£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
+ Car Allowance + Benefits
Are a professional Project Manager who can deliver construction projects on time?
Can you run multiple projects?
Would you like to work on a variety of projects?
If so this could be an exciting new opportunity for you…
- Leading regional contractor with a busy and growing office covering the Thames Valley region.
- The company have had a very busy start to 2021 and have a number of projects due to start in the next few months.
- They work in a number of busy sectors including, residential, pharmaceutical, commercial, Industrial and healthcare.
- They have the benefit of working with long term clients due to the quality of work and professionalism of the company.
- The company have been awarded new projects from a key client and require an experienced Project Manager to lead the site delivery teams.
- You will be managing multiple projects valued from £500k - £4m
- Directing the Site team and subcontractors.
- Working closely with the commercial team.
- Liaising with the client and consultants involved in the project.
- Work with the main contractor to ensure the project runs successfully at all times.
- Ensure health and safety is adhered to in line with company policy.
- You must have successfully delivered multiple projects.
- Have excellent communication skills and have a proven history of developing long term client relations.
- Have run projects from start to finish and involved in all aspects of the build.
- Experience with a reputable contractor.
- Good with relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Excellent contractual knowledge, ideally JCT.
- Have relevant construction certificates including CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid
- Be professional and work to resolve any problems efficiently.