Candidate Talent Manager - Reading - Construction Recruitment
Kennet Solutions are an exclusive construction recruitment agency specialised in placing high-calibre candidates within key roles of the building and civil engineering sectors.The business has successfully engaged and recruited for some of the UK’s largest and most exciting projects.Due to the successful growth, we are now looking for a motivated Candidate Talent Manager to join the company.
- As a Candidate Talent Manager, you will be supporting our dedicated senior consultants and will be the main point of contact for candidates.
- The role will involve searching external job boards and advanced head-hunting tools, as well as a niche internal database for candidates across the construction sectors.
- You will be leading regular review meetings with the experienced team and will be supporting consultants with candidate management i.e. organising interviews, vetting and qualification.
- You will be responsible for managing your own pipeline of talent and continuously assisting the business through quality lead generation
Why Kennet Solutions?
- We are recognised as a ‘go to’ Recruitment agency in London & the South-East for specialist white-collar construction staff with a specific niche within surveying.
- We have rapid expansion plans that can offer fast track career opportunities through to management/director level.
- You will be working in a competitive environment with an amazing opportunity to earn an uncapped market leading commission structure and rewards scheme.
- We offer a highly competitive salary with additional quarterly and year-end bonuses.
- If required, training and coaching will be provided by our highly successful director of the business on a one-to-one basis. In addition, the successful candidate will be able to attend external training and development programmes with an award-winning industry expert.
What we can offer
- A market leading commission structure which will reward talent managers
- A structured training programme developed by a senior figure within the business
- Monthly & quarterly incentives,
- A fun office environment
- Monthly lunch clubs to Michelin Star restaurants
- Team social evenings out
- Early end of week finishes
- Ideally previous recruitment or resourcing experience, however a can-do and proactive person will also be a great fit for the position (We would also consider candidates from a Construction background)
- An ability to build and sustain relationships with people
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- An eye for detail and proactive approach
- Strong IT and MS office skills
If you are interested in hearing more then please call us on 0118 466 0920 or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org